HTH 3″ Chlorinating 4-in-1 Tablets
Place one tablet in pool feeder, floater, or skimmer per 10,000 gallons of water every week or as often as need to maintain a chlorine residual of 1-4 ppm. Do not add directly to pool water; this can cause damage to pool surfaces. Be sure to run the pump at least 8 to 10 hours per day. Test pH and chlorine levels at least two or three times per week and adjust as needed.
Ingredients: Trichloro-s-Triazinetrione 93.6%, Zinc sulfate monohydrate 3.5%
Other Ingredients: 2.9%
- Contains one 6-ounce tablet of HTH Super 3″ Chlorinating Tablets for swimming pools
- This chlorine sanitizer guards against bacteria, algae and other organisms to give you clean and clear pool water
- This convenient one-week dosage treats 10,000 gallons of water for up to one week
- Sun-protected chlorine tablets provide longer chlorine life and also contain built-in algae protection and clarifier
- Can be used in feeders, floaters, and skimmers; do not apply directly to water
HTH 3″ Chlorinating 4-in-1 Tablets Specifications
1 Tablet Works for up to 1 Week
This easy-to-use chlorine tablet dissolves slowly and effectively to sanitize your pool. One tablet keeps working for up to one week per 10,000 gallons.
Formulated to Prevent Chlorine Loss
HTH Super 3″ Chlorinating Tablets are formulated with cyanuric acid (CYA) to help protect against chlorine loss, and they contain built-in algae protection and clarifier.
How to Use HTH Chlorinating Tablets
First, make sure the pH of the water is balanced. If the pH is too high or too low, the chlorine sanitizer won’t work as effectively. The ideal pH range is between 7.2 and 7.8.
2. Proper Sanitization Requires Circulation
HTH Super 3″ Chlorinating Tablets release chlorine slowly. Run your pump at least 8 hours per day (or night) to ensure your water is properly sanitized
Place one tablet in pool feeder, floater, or skimmer per 10,000 gallons of water every week or as often as needed to maintain a chlorine residual of 1-4 ppm. Do not add directly to the pool as this can cause damage to pool surfaces.